The iGB Affiliate Awards
Every year over 500 people from the iGaming affiliate community gather to honour the ongoing success within the industry at the iGB Affiliate Awards. Now in its 8th year, the iGB Affiliate Awards is the only industry awards ceremony that celebrates the growth, innovation and achievements within this sector of the gaming industry. The 2015 iGB Affiliate Awards will take place on the 1st February at Stamford Bridge, Chelsea Football Club in London (Entrance via West Stand - Millenium and Copthorne Hotel).
The shortlists for the 2015 iGB Affiliate Awards have now been announced, please Click Here.
The 2015 iGB Affiliate Awards have seen a number of enhancements that will make it easier for you to enter some of the amazing work undertaken during the qualifying period:
- More Streamlined Judging Process - To ensure the integrity of the iGB Affiliate Awards was upheld, this year all categories are open for voting. The top 10 with the most votes will then be shortlisted and sent to a judging panel of industry experts for the winner to be selected.
- Premium Venue - This year's Awards will once again be hosted at an exclusive 5* venue.
- Professional Compere - Well-known comedian and entertainer Tom Stade will captivate our audience throughout the night!
- More Networking - There is more time to socialise following the Awards Ceremony, giving attendees time to network, celebrate and congratulate the winners.
- A Later Start - Kicking off later to give attendees time to get ready after the first day of LAC, but do not fear the party will go on into the night.
- Exciting New Theme - Stay tuned for more information on the theme!
Hosted by iGB Affiliate (organisers of the iGaming Affiliate series of events and publishers of iGB Affiliate Magazine), the extravagant black tie event will be held during the London Affiliate Conference on Sunday 1st February 2015 at Stamford Bridge, Chelsea Football Club in London.