The iGB Affiliate Awards
Every year over 500 people from the iGaming affiliate community gather to honour the ongoing success within the industry at the iGB Affiliate Awards. Now in its 8th year, the iGB Affiliate Awards is the only industry awards ceremony that celebrates the growth, innovation and achievements within this sector of the gaming industry. Check back soon for more information on the iGB Affiliate Awards 2015.
To see 2014 iGB Affiliate Winners. Click here
The 2014 iGB Affiliate Awards saw a number of enhancements that made it easier for you to enter some of the amazing work undertaken during the qualifying period:
- More Streamlined Judging Process - To ensure the integrity of the iGB Affiliate Awards was upheld, this year all categories were open for voting. The top 10 with the most votes were then shortlisted and went to a judging panel of industry experts for the winner to be selected.
- Premium Venue - This year's Awards was once again hosted at an exclusive, 5* venue
- Professional Compere - Well-known comedian and entertainer Tom Stade captivated our audience throughout the night!
- More Networking - There was more time to socialise following the Awards Ceremony, giving attendees time to network, celebrate and congratulate the winners
- A Later Start - Kicking off later to give attendees time to get ready after the first day of LAC, but do not fear the party went on into the night
- Exciting New Theme - the 2014 iGB Affiliate Awards was themed around the Circus.
Hosted by iGBAffiliate (organisers of the iGaming Affiliate series of events and publishers of iGB Affiliate Magazine), the extravagant black tie event was held during the London Affiliate Conference on Friday 7th February 2014 at The Lancaster Hotel, providing the perfect opening to this landmark event.