The iGB Affiliate Awards
The iGB Affiliate Awards 2016 took place on the 4th February at the Electric Brixton and for the first time ever, was free to attend for everyone registered for the London Affiliate Conference. The underlying theme for the iGB Affiliate Awards 2016 was momentum. Being the biggest is a great achievement, but the 2016 awards was focused on what you have done to maintain and grow that position over the last 12 months and how that separates you from the rest of the crowd. For the first time, the awards was free to attend.
As well as being free to attend, the 2016 iGB Affiliate Awards saw a number of other changes - all aimed at increasing the transparency of the awards, as well as ensuring that the awards - which celebrate growth, innovation and achievement within the iGaming affiliate industry, are credible and well respected.
Below are a few of the enhancements that have been made to the iGB Affiliate Awards:
- Criteria: The criteria will be at the forefront of both the nomination and judging process. The criteria will also focus on the last 12 months and not before - the awards will be about momentum and not size.
- The categories: We have reduced the number of awards from 32 to 25. You can see the full list here.
- Nominations and voting: The nominations process will be remain similar to previous years, however the voting (which was open to abuse) has been dropped from the process. We now have a nominations board that will use the information supplied as well as their own industry knowledge to create a shortlist of no more than 7 candidates.
- Judging: For judging the focus will be on the criteria, with points allocated to each item to drive accountability and transparency. There is an increased number of judges and have created a head judge for each category who is accountable for the final decision collated with the fellow judges. The judge’s decision will be final but the head judge will get involved if it’s a tie. The judges will also hold a Q&A with each shortlisted candidate, which will be recorded and made available for you to view. The judges will also create a document for each award that clearly defines why each winner won.
- Free to attend: The iGB Affiliate Awards 2016 will be all inclusive! The event is free to attend for everyone registered to attend the London Affiliate Conference.
- VIP tables: If you want a little something extra, VIP tables will be available to book. These will include seating close to the stage and alcohol.
The iGB Affiliate Awards are hosted by iGB Affiliate; organisers of the iGB Affiliate event series and publishers of iGB Affiliate magazine.