Welcome to the LAC issue of iGB Affiliate! This is the time of year when we map out the opportunities for the 12 months ahead, in both established and emerging channels. From PPC to social video, from voice search optimisation to brand phrases, our expert contributors have it covered. Another essential read is our cover article on increasingly pervasive negative SEO tactics.
The same focus on actionable insights also informs the refreshed conference format at LAC, reorganised as themed tracks rather than by industry. This cross-fertilisation of ideas and bringing together of delegates working in the igaming and financial spaces reflects the real-world experience of today’s affiliate now working across multiple sectors, one of the many key findings of the inaugural iGB Affiliate Survey. Look out for the red speaker boxes at the end of articles for when and where to catch some of our expert contributors during the LAC conference.
GET YOUR FREE PRINT COPY DELIVEREDSign up now
Negative SEO and how best to protect your business
- All you need to know for moving to HTTPS (Part 1)
- Negative SEO tricks part 1: infl uencer reviews
- Organic search trends: casino, bingo and poker
- Paid Search predictions for 2017
- Using UX design to drive your conversion rate
- Digital media and marketing: what’s next?
- Diversify your affiliate marketing strategy in 2017
- 4 steps to drive your affiliate business forward
- Surviving and thriving in the age of AI
- Bitcoin and the igaming future