Everything you need from a gambling conference. Large venue, everything easy to find and some very interesting conversations to be had.
Welcome to LAC 2015!
The London Affiliate Conference was a huge success last year, with over 3,400 people in attendance, our biggest event ever. Join us for the 9th LAC on the 31st January - 3rd February 2015 for four days of conference, exhibition and networking. This year sees a number of new features, including a dedicated Acquisition zone as well as having the Financial Partners Expo, the largest dedicated expo for affiliates and introducing brokers within the retail finance sector, co-located with LAC. The iGB Affiliate Awards will also be held during LAC, so remember to nominate and vote!
LAC's activities include:
- Strategic Conference Programme: Our London 2-day conference aims to provide a wealth of information offering panels and presentations. The sessions focus on the current industry updates and techniques and ensures to engage you throughout the event.
- Networking: The relaxed atmosphere of our events encourages the open exchange of ideas and experiences. With over 3,800 people expected to attend, you will have plenty of opportunities to network with affiliates, affiliate managers, operators and speakers.
- Acquisition zone: New for LAC 2015, this zone will be a dedicated area for service providers involved in the entire marketing mix from email service providers and tech companies, through to performance marketing and creative agencies.
- Party! Pick from an array of post exhibition parties to close your deals in a relaxed networking atmosphere.
- Free admission for ALL affiliates and introducing brokers!
Financial Partners Expo co-located with LAC
This year the Financial Partners Expo will be co-located with LAC. The Financial Partners Expo is the largest dedicated expo for affiliates and introducing brokers within the retail finance sector. The show provides affiliates and introducing brokers the opportunity to launch, grow and enhance their businesses in this rapidly growing and lucrative niche.