I managed to meet up with partners who I was already working with, and got to speak to several with whom I could work with in the future. The event was well organised and had a great atmosphere - clearly lots of business being done in the hall.
Our next event is the Berlin Affiliate Conference 2016.
Find out more here.
The London Affiliate Conference 2016 was our biggest ever event and welcomed over 4,500 delegates. This year saw the return of some exciting features, including a dedicated Acquisition zone as well as having the Financial Partners Expo, the largest dedicated expo for affiliates and introducing brokers within the retail finance sector, co-located with LAC.
LAC's activities include:
- Strategic Conference Programme: Our London 2-day conference aims to provide a wealth of information offering panels and presentations. The sessions focus on the current industry updates and techniques and ensures to engage you throughout the event.
- Networking: The relaxed atmosphere of our events encourages the open exchange of ideas and experiences. With over 4,000 people expected to attend, you will have plenty of opportunities to network with affiliates, affiliate managers, operators and speakers.
- Acquisition zone: New for LAC 2016, this zone will be a dedicated area for service providers involved in the entire marketing mix from email service providers and tech companies, through to performance marketing and creative agencies.
- Party! Pick from an array of post exhibition parties to close your deals in a relaxed networking atmosphere.
- Free admission for ALL affiliates and introducing brokers!
Financial Partners Expo co-located with LAC
This year the Financial Partners Expo will be co-located with LAC. The Financial Partners Expo is the largest dedicated expo for affiliates and introducing brokers within the retail finance sector. The show provides affiliates and introducing brokers the opportunity to launch, grow and enhance their businesses in this rapidly growing and lucrative niche.