Nine players miss £1m Bet365 payout by just one result!
Near miss recorded on company’s popular 6 Scores Challenge promotion.
Every weekend, the 6 Scores Challenge from Bet365 adds enhanced excitement to six Premier League fixtures, and for nine players last weekend that excitement almost led to a share of the £1m jackpot! Liverpool’s 9-0 demolition of Bournemouth was the fixture that tripped up all nine players, but a £1,000 consolation prize was sent their way for an epic attempt.
Commenting on the near miss, Bet365’s Steve Freeth said: “The 6 Scores Challenge has proven a really popular addition for us, and we’ve already had tens of thousands of customers benefit by claiming cash prizes.
“You won’t be surprised to learn that no one got all six last week, with Manchester City’s 4-2 win against Crystal Palace, and Liverpool’s record-equalling 9-0 win against Bournemouth, but nine people did hit five out of six, scooping £1,000 each, with around 25,000 customers netting either the £5 or £50 consolation prizes for getting three or four scores correct.”
Bet365 is continuing to give all new and eligible UK customers the chance to win up to £1m by correctly predicting the scores of six Premier League matches this weekend. And the best thing is, it’s free-to-play!
This week’s 6 Scores Challenge round kicks off with four Premier League matches on Saturday at 3pm. All predictions must be in by kick-off if you are to stand any chance of winning our jackpot prize!
The tie of the round arrives on Sunday in the 4.30pm Super Sunday game. Any players with five correct score predictions will be glued to the action at Old Trafford as Mikel Arteta and his undefeated Arsenal team take on Erik ten Hag’s rejuvenated United side.
United’s 1-0 win at Leicester on Thursday evening saw them rise to fifth in the Premier League table, but that still leaves them six points off Arsenal, who boast an impressive 100% start to the season with five wins from five.
This fixture has history. Whether it be pizzagate, title deciders or record breakers, and for a lucky 6 Scores Challenge player, it could be a historic 90 minutes followed by a £1m jackpot.
View all 6 Scores Challenge fixtures below. Don’t forget, all is not lost if you fall short on one or two results, bet365 will also be offering prizes for three, four and five correct results.
6 Scores Challenge Prizes
Three correct scores – £5
Four correct scores – £50
Five correct scores – £1,000
Six correct scores – up to £1m
See Significant Terms and Conditions below:
Terms and Conditions
1. For full details on gameplay, please refer to our 6 Scores Challenge rules.
2. You are responsible for any tax obligations (reporting and / or tax settlement) that are applicable in your jurisdiction in relation to any deposits, stakes or entry fees or any winnings/prizes or losses as the case may be. Prize values displayed are exclusive of any tax deductions (where applicable).
3. The 6 Scores Challenge feature is available at the discretion of bet365 and bet365 makes no guarantees regarding its availability. bet365 will not be responsible if the 6 Scores Challenge feature is not available for technical reasons.
4. bet365 reserves the right to reclaim any prize-money awarded for a 6 Scores Challenge entry if the outcome of a fixture within the relevant game was determined in error.
5. bet365 reserves the right to accept or decline any 6 Scores Challenge entry.
6. bet365 reserves the right to amend, suspend or remove the 6 Scores Challenge feature (or any part of it) for any event, fixture or customer.
7. bet365 reserves the right to remove the 6 Scores Challenge feature for any customer or group of customers where it has reasonable grounds to believe that the customer or groups of customers is misusing the feature.