Popular 6 Scores Challenge to be extended until the jackpot is won.
Bet365 has extended its £1m 6 Scores Challenge jackpot following a rollercoaster weekend of Premier League action!
Unsurprisingly, no players correctly predicted that Liverpool would put nine goals past Bournemouth at Anfield, and few fancied Palace to score two goals at the Etihad against Manchester City.
Therefore, Bet365 is continuing to give new and eligible UK customers the opportunity to win up to £1,000,000 by correctly predicting the scores of six Premier League matches every weekend. And the best thing is, it’s free to play!
This week’s 6 Scores Challenge round kicks off with four Premier League matches on Saturday 3 September at 3pm. All predictions must be in by kick-off if you are to stand any chance of winning the jackpot prize!
The tie of the round could be the all-important one for our players. Any players who have correctly predicted five scores from the first five fixtures will be glued to Sunday’s action at Old Trafford, where Man Utd entertain Arsenal in the 4.30pm kick-off.
Erik ten Hag’s United have turned around what looked like being a disastrous start to the season with an impressive win at home against Liverpool, and a resilient 1-0 win away at Southampton. The visit of unbeaten Arsenal will be a thorough test of ten Hag’s team and one that will be hard to predict.
Arsenal came from a goal down to defeat Fulham 2-1 at the weekend, their 100% record leaving them two points clear at the top of the table. Mikel Arteta’s side were fancied by many to follow up an excellent pre-season with a positive start to the campaign, and they have delivered.
Don’t forget, all is not lost if you fall short on one or two results as Bet365 will also be offering prizes for three, four and five correct results.
6 Scores Challenge prizes
Three correct scores – £5
Four correct scores – £50
Five correct scores – £1,000
Six correct scores – up to £1,000,000
A Bet365 spokesperson said: “A number of customers have gone close in the opening weeks of the season, but the jackpot remained elusive. Therefore we have decided to extend the £1m jackpot until it is won! We’ll be following the fixtures closely this weekend, hoping that one or more lucky customers can be successful in our 6 Scores Challenge.”
Terms and Conditions
1. For full details on gameplay, please refer to our 6 Scores Challenge rules.
2. You are responsible for any tax obligations (reporting and/or tax settlement) that are applicable in your jurisdiction in relation to any deposits, stakes or entry fees or any winnings/prizes or losses as the case may be. Prize values displayed are exclusive of any tax deductions (where applicable).
3. The 6 Scores Challenge feature is available at the discretion of Bet365 and Bet365 makes no guarantees regarding its availability. Bet365 will not be responsible if the 6 Scores Challenge feature is not available for technical reasons.
4. Bet365 reserves the right to reclaim any prize money awarded for a 6 Scores Challenge entry if the outcome of a fixture within the relevant game was determined in error.
5. Bet365 reserves the right to accept or decline any 6 Scores Challenge entry.
6. Bet365 reserves the right to amend, suspend or remove the 6 Scores Challenge feature (or any part of it) for any event, fixture or customer.
7. Bet365 reserves the right to remove the 6 Scores Challenge feature for any customer or group of customers where it has reasonable grounds to believe that the customer or groups of customers is misusing the feature.