As the 2023-24 NFL season gets underway, Bet365 provides the odds ahead of 21 straight weeks of football action.
Bet365 is celebrating the return of the NFL by offering a huge variety of markets alongside the new football Bet Builder option. Whether customers want to combine touchdown scorers with quarter outcomes, or total points with passing yards, Bet Builder offers customers different avenues for potential wins.
Will it be the Kansas City Chiefs, the 6/1 favourite to win outright, who lift back-to-back Lombardi Trophies and become the first team to repeat since the New England Patriots in the mid-2000s?
Last year’s runners-up, the Philadelphia Eagles, will have something to say about that. The 2022 NFC champions are restocked and head into the new season at 8/1 to win the Super Bowl.
Kansas City’s conference rivals – the Bills (9/1), Bengals (11/1) and Chargers (25/1) – all enter 2023-24 with championship expectations as well.
AFC and NFC Championships
We can’t forget about the other end of the spectrum. In 18 of the last 20 seasons, a team who finished last place in its division went on to win it the following year.
In 2022-23, it was the Jacksonville Jaguars who won the AFC South and a playoff game just a year after having the No 1 overall pick. Which club could go worst-to-first this season?
Many are pointing to the Jets, who added four-time MVP and future Hall of Fame QB Aaron Rodgers this off season, as well as a flock of skill players who followed suit, making them strong 10/1 contenders for the AFC Championship.
It is the AFC’s Kansas City Chiefs who remain 7/2 favourites to claim the championship on their journey to winning another Superbowl, with 5/1 Buffalo Bills hoping to take them all the way in the conference.
Rodgers is one of many superstar quarterbacks that will grace the gridiron this season, with last year’s MVP Patrick Mahomes, Joe Burrow, Jalen Hurts and Josh Allen just some of the signal-callers expected to lead their team to the promised land.
Mahomes 21/4, Burrow 13/2 and Allen 15/2 lead the betting to win Most Valuable Player in 2023-24.
Since being announced as starting quarterback for the Indianapolis Colts, Anthony Richardson has been backed in from 16/1 to 11/2 for Offensive Rookie of the Year.
Houston Texans’ Will Anderson Jr looks to be the pick for Defensive Rookie of the Year at 3/1, while Bill’s safety Damar Hamlin is the solid 1/7 favourite for Comeback Player of the Year.
Dallas Cowboys linebacker Micah Parsons is the 9/2 standout for the Defensive Player of the Year, with defensive end Myles Garrett looking to contend for the award at 7/1.
In the running for Coach of the Year is 9/1 “Motor City” favourite Dan Campbell of the Detroit Lions. Superbowl XLIV-winning coach Sean Payton is 10/1 to impress with the Denver Broncos, while Chicago Bears’ Matt Eberflus is 11/1 to collect the award.
Bet £10 on the opening weekend of the 2023/24 NFL Season and get £30 in Free Bets* – T&Cs Apply
View all NFL Markets here
Significant Open Account Offer T&Cs
- Available to new customers only. Make a qualifying deposit of £5* or more and claim the offer within 30 days of registering your account to qualify for 500% of that amount in Bet Credits, up to a maximum of £30* in Bet Credits. Once released, your Bet Credits will be held in your account balance and are non-withdrawable.
- To release your Bet Credits for use, you must place qualifying bets to the value of your qualifying deposit (capped at £10*) and they must settle within 30 days of claiming the offer. Only qualifying bets placed and settled after claiming the offer will count towards this requirement.
- Apple Pay, Google Pay, PayPal, Paysafecard and all other prepaid credit and debit cards, where available, cannot be used for either your qualifying deposit or any subsequent withdrawal of returns from Bet Credits stakes unless we have successfully verified an accepted form of your identity documents and you have entered a postal verification code (PVC), or we have successfully verified two accepted forms of your identity documents. See condition 2 of full Terms and Conditions for details.
- Bets placed must meet certain conditions to count towards the release of your Bet Credits:
- Must contain at least one selection at odds of 1/5 (1.20) or greater.
- Only the largest cumulative stake on an individual selection within a market/fixture combination (either pre-match or in-play) will count towards the settled bets requirement.
- Where a stake has been partially cashed out, only the remaining active stake will count.
- Where a bet has been edited using our Edit Bet feature, only the new stake on the new bet will count.
- Fully cashed out, Instant Games, Gaming, Free Bets, void bets or in-play bets which are settled as a push will not count.
- Bet Credits are non-withdrawable and Bet Credits stakes are not included in any returns. Any returns from Bet Credits placed will be added to your withdrawable balance. Bet Credits cannot be used on certain products, offers/promotions and bet types. See full Terms and Conditions for details.
- Bet Credits will be forfeited and removed if your account is inactive for 90 consecutive days.
Open Account Offer Full Terms and Conditions
*All odds correct at time of writing.
Bet365 is committed to Safer Gambling. We promote gambling as an enjoyable leisure activity and we believe that gambling can only remain this way if you stay in control and gamble responsibly. However, we know that for some people gambling can stop being a harmless leisure activity and become a problem.
Help is close at hand. Visit www.gamcare.org.uk or contact the National Gambling Helpline on 0808 8020 133.
Registration Required. T&Cs Apply, 18+. Begambleaware.org