Published 18th December 2018
We’ll be examining some of the barriers to entry in LatAm markets and challenges to be overcome across the industry, for operators and affiliates alike. Pedro Lucas has more than a decade’s experience in the affiliate market in Brazil, and will be sharing from his own experience, and Monica Rangel has over 14 years of professional experience in Business Development, Product Development and Affiliate marketing, helping companies improve their strategies, supporting their growth and innovation goals across multiple markets.
Argentina, Brazil, Colombia… The ABCs of Affiliation in Latin America
Hear from affiliates currently working in LatAm markets about the barriers to entry in this exciting region. While the potential for growth is huge, challenges abound when it comes to effectively marketing your product, working with the available payment solutions and ensuring you’re compensated for the traffic you drive.
- What needs to be standardised before the barriers to entry are removed?
- Difficulties of finding a payment solution that works for you
- Appealing to different jurisdictions: what works where
- Find out which Latin American jurisdictions have the lowest barriers to entry
- Mitigate the major challenges faced by learning from affiliates’ experiences
- What kind of games are most popular and where?
- What kind of content best engages Latin American customers?
Pedro Lucas, Director, ApostaOnline.com
Monica Rangel, COO, Global Lottery Corporation