No time to scroll through the website?
New releases, updates and news, straight to your inbox.
Join our community of igaming affiliates, sign up to our mailing list to ensure you stay on top of what’s going on within iGB Affiliate and our industry.
Sign up to the iGB Affiliate mailing list below!
…Interested in digital advertising or sponsoring content?
New Content Releases
To ensure this hits your inbox with no issues, it is strongly advised you whitelist us in your mailbox so nothing goes into junk! Whitelisting is accepting us (our domain) in your mailbox system so your email will not block our weekly newsletter.
Here are some instructions
1. In your inbox, locate an email from n[email protected]
2. Drag this email to the “primary” tab of your inbox in the top left hand corner
When opening an email message, a “+” symbol should display next to From: and the sender’s name. Select this and an “Add to contacts” pop-up should appear. Select “Save”
- Select “Mail” and “Preferences” from the top menu.
- In the “Preferences” window, click the “Rules” icon.
- Click the “Add Rule” button.
- In the “Rules” window, type a name for your rule in the “Description” field.
- Use the following settings: “If any of the following conditions are met: From Contains.”
- Type the sender’s email address in the text field beside “Contains.”
- Select “Move Message” and “Inbox” from the drop-down menus.
- Click “Ok” to save the rule.
Outlook 2003 & Later
Right-click on the message in your inbox.
Select “Junk E-mail” from the menu.
Click “Add Sender to Safe Senders List.”