With Google opening applications for real-money gambling apps in its Play Store in July and the fi rst operators appearing in the Android marketplace on 2 August, Stephen Kenwright of Branded 3 provides some valuable advice on how developers and marketers should be optimising and making the most of this significant new opportunity (see p8).
Our cover feature this issue however is a follow-up to the Phil Blackwell-penned piece from issue 63 which sparked such a heated debate over bingo affi liates‘ performance in the SERPs. Here Stickyeyes’ Mike McDougall drills down into the data to establish exactly what sets the affi liates at the head of the market apart from the rest when it comes to ranking organically on Google (see p27).
Elsewhere, Oshi’s Nick Garner runs you through his technique for building trust and rankings via press releases (p15), while Blueclaw’s Martin Calvert and Digital Fuel’s Oliver Liebscher also outline simple actionable steps webmasters can take to improve their performance and bottom line in the emerging areas of voice search and UX respectively (p20 and p23).
GET YOUR FREE PRINT COPY DELIVEREDSign up now
Why Google isn't out to penalise bingo affiliates and what we can learn the ranking brands
- Does Google really dislike bingo affiliates or just want them to be better?
- UK bonus tax: affiliates to take the strain?
- iOS 11: challenges and opportunities for igaming operators
- ‘Expect more deals’: it’s M&A all the way for affiliates
- Personalisation and education: are online operators missing a trick?
- Android life: preparing for the Google Play Store