While April/May may not seem to be particularly important months on the iGaming calendar, I can promise you that this issue will give you plenty to think about before the Amsterdam Affi liate Conference. From a first-hand account of making a successful business in the Russian market to real suggestions on making your ad copy stand out, this is an issue that will make you think about your next moves for 2016, and get you ready to discuss some of the key issues when we see you in Holland in June.
GET YOUR FREE PRINT COPY DELIVEREDSign up now
Highlights from this issue
- Your social media trash is full of cash
- 3 proven strategies for standing out at the Olympics
- No more free lunch for casino and bingo operators
- 5 tips for writing PPC ads that really stand out
- Google kills right-hand ads: what does this mean for iGaming?
- White label: pros, cons and rationale for affiliates
- iGB Affiliate Awards special