In 1999, Mickey Charles was chairing a conference I was attending and held up the Nokia 7110. He said – “Why is everybody talking about betting on a mobile phone- I have been calling my bookie and placing bets for the past 20 years”. In retrospect, Mickey hit on more than I realised at the time; it wasn’t that mobile betting on a screen wouldn’t surpass mobile betting by voice, but that the mobile phone was then, always had been, and always will be a great device for betting and gaming. It’s the always with you, always connected, go-to convenience. Well spotted Mr Charles!
GET YOUR FREE PRINT COPY DELIVEREDSign up now
Marketers must focus on users' mobile needs
- Quality is not enough — content also needs an angle
- White label casinos: a branding and SEO perspective
- The 6 most common social gaming personas and how to engage them
- Could affiliates benefit from a TV ad ban?
- Voice search: the next frontier for mobile search
- Understanding the affiliate ecosystem
- Mastering Google’s move to mobile-first
- The proven action that will improve retention
- Go back to basics with SEO