It is only August, and we are already gearing up for the Berlin Affiliate Conference. This year’s show seems to be blossoming early, as I am already getting weekly emails about new game ideas, new entrants in the market, and new affiliates moving into the space. I don’t know what is driving all this innovation and interest in the space, but it looks like Berlin 2016 is going to be the launch pad for a new generation of iGaming.
GET YOUR FREE PRINT COPY DELIVEREDSign up now
Highlights from this issue
- How to brief a content marketing project
- Skin betting: exposing the elephant in the room
- Using your economy to keep all players happy
- 4 Google AdWords updates and how to use them
- White-label lessons part 3: bonus abuse and brand building
- Big-data analysis: what 10,000 link profiles taught us
- How to run a successful media buy campaign: the basics
- Bitcoin: disruption time?