- Salary €40,000 + bonus
- Location Malta
- Reference 34933
Our client is a leading global player in the rapidly growing iGaming market. Having launched its first online brand in 2010, they are running a wide range of exciting brands across multiple markets. They are now looking for a German Affiliate Manager to join their growing team at an exciting time for the business.
As an Affiliate manager, you will be responsible for assisting with the growth, retention and reactivation of our affiliates, and the growth of the traffic to our brands, not only the German ones. You will work closely with the Affiliate Managers in providing support for all affiliates currently active within the affiliates program.
• Sourcing, evaluating, recruiting, and approving new affiliate partners
• Monitoring affiliate practices and ensuring compliance
• Dealing with negotiation and driving new traffic
• Reactivating and Retention of existing affiliates
• Performing ongoing analysis of affiliates, based on affiliate performance and potential to ensure ongoing positive ROI
• Helping execute and participate in industry shows and events
• Carrying out competitor analysis on an ongoing basis
• Creating and developing top-line affiliation reports for the /Affiliate team leader/ Head of Affiliates., Country Managers, Brand Managers and Affiliate Managers to ensure that we are fully aware of all KPIs and our budget vs spend.
• Fluent in English and German
• Understanding of the iGaming industry
• Excellent project management and time management skills
• Experience in managing multiple, competing priorities, duties and/or projects
• Strong analytical skills
• Superior negotiating and influencing skills
• A competitive remuneration package with an amazing bonus scheme
• Hybrid working with a bonus to help you set up a comfortable workstation at home
• Up to 40 days a year to work fully remote from anywhere
• Annual Wellbeing Allowance
• Private Health Insurance.
Apply for the position of German Affiliate Manager on Pentasia