- Salary COMPETITIVE
- Location Philippines
- Reference 34761
My client is seeking an experienced and driven Affiliate Manager to be managing affiliate partnerships in the Philippines market by building relationships and collaborations. You will be responsible for monitoring performance and traffic volumes to increase traffic and revenues. This is a very exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing operator and really take ownership of this department.
You will be managing affiliate partnerships in the Philippines market by building relationships and collaborations. You will be responsible for monitoring performance and traffic volumes to increase traffic and revenues.
- Overseeing the day-to-day management of affiliate accounts and campaigns to ensure maximum ROI is achieved
- Identify and cultivate top performers and develop incentive programs to reward key partners
- Create monthly promotions and communications to affiliate marketers
- Collaborate with internal teams to regularly create and improve landing pages, overall marketing, and merchandising campaigns through the affiliate network
- Develop new affiliate recruitment and program marketing campaigns
- Responsible for running affiliate accounts whilst making sure on delivering personal and group KPI’s
- Implement strategies to increase quality and yield of key affiliate partners
- Represent affiliate team at industry events and keep updated on industry trends.
- Manage key accounts across all brands and increase business from mid to top-tier affiliates
- Work with internal marketing team to grow the affiliate business within the market
- Maintain good affiliate relationships in the Philippines market
Skills & Experience
- At least 3-5 years of experience in account management within the iGaming industry
- Experience with the sportsbook, casino channels
- Prior experience with the Philippines market is a must
- Great communicator
- In-depth knowledge and experience of leading global affiliates
- Methodical, numbers driven and well organized
- Open and responsive to situations that require problem-solving skills
- Able to work as part of a team and on own initiative
- Be proactive and motivate others when necessary
- Fluent in English
- Positive and enthusiastic ‘can do –attitude’
- Possess strong sales, negotiation, and presentation skills.
Apply for the Affiliate Manager Philippine role at Pentasia.