Welcome to the AAC issue of iGB Affiliate. The Amsterdam edition of the industry’s leading affiliate event series is of course co-located with the world’s biggest dedicated igaming expo and conference, the iGaming Super Show, providing affiliates with enhanced networking and learning opportunities, the latter bolstered this year by new events such as the Global Lottery Messenger Forum.
Several of the excellent speakers and panellists have also provided us with their expertise and insights within these pages, so look out for the AAC boxes at the end of articles for details of when you can catch them during the conference.
Among all the usual tools and advice you need to drive your business forward over the summer, be sure to read our excellent cover article by Phil Blackwell (p9-12), a deep dive into why bingo affi liates are failing to rank for the most profitable generic keywords in their niche, and what they can do about it.
GET YOUR FREE PRINT COPY DELIVEREDSign up now
Why do bingo affiliates rank so badly on Google and how can they cut through the noise?
- Getting the most out of AdWords
- Six innovative management techniques to grow your affiliate business
- Back to the future of igaming affiliate marketing
- How to recover from a Penguin attack
- Effective PR strategies for hard-to-market industries
- LatAm traffic analysis: sports betting