Tying into our ﬁrst-ever event in the region with the Nordic Afﬁliate Conference, this issue of iGB Afﬁliate looks at the big afﬁliate networks and consolidators reshaping the afﬁliate sector in the Nordics and beyond.
For Catena, RakeTech and XLMedia (see roundtable p34-36) the future is all about harnessing the synergies, data and technology that acquired scale brings. We look at the inevitable introduction of PPC in Sweden post the recommended market opening and re-regulation and the impact on afﬁliates that today generate valuable trafﬁc via SEO from that territory. But as Catena’s Erik Bergman emphasises, the proposed framework is all still some way from being agreed by the politicians, let alone implemented.
We also drill down into the wave of Nordic-led M&A sweeping the sector (p38-41) and provide some expert advice for afﬁliates considering an exit as dealﬂow, prices and multiples continue to rise (p42-43).
GET YOUR FREE PRINT COPY DELIVEREDSign up now
How Scandinavian businesses are reshaping the affiliate space
- Engagement and black hat SEO
- What does your content say about you
- Roundtable: Catena, RakeTech, XLMedia
- The rising wave of afﬁliate M&A
- Four content strategies to build loyalty with Millennials
- The importance of inﬂuence
- Why UX should be your top priority
- Creating content for the Gen C