What are the advantages of entering your company for the iGB Affiliate Awards?
The iGB Affiliate Awards have officially launched. As of the 30th of August, anyone in our industry can now nominate their company or their peers to win one of these prestigious awards.
Nominations will close on the 17th of October, at which point they will be opened up for voting. The top ten with the most votes will then go on to be reviewed by our expert judges who will, on a point system, nominate the winner.
With that in mind (and yes we are biased) we thought we should remind you why you should be entering the iGB Affiliate awards:
- They are free to enter – nothing to lose, everything to gain.
- Anyone in the affiliate industry can enter - if you’ve made a real difference or innovation in the industry you have as good a chance as any of winning. Remember, popularity will only get you so far, the judges will ultimately decide.
- High integrity of the awards ensures you get the recognition you deserve
- An incredible opportunity to showcase your organisation and its expertise to your peers.
- Motivate and reward your team
- Benchmark your organisation against your competitors
- Back by popular demand, this year's awards sees the return of the Best Affiliate Manager and Best Affiliate split by vertical once again - poker, sports, casino, bingo, non-traditional and the much coveted overall winner.
- Free promotion for your organisation on a global platform – not only on the night if you are lucky enough to get to the top ten, but as a winner on the iGB Affiliate networks & magazines.
- Prestige: the iGB Affiliate award are a celebration of the very best of the affiliate industry. As the only awards that recognise this highly influential and innovative sector, winning really does means beating all your current competitors.
Due to be held on Thursday 26th of January, this anticipated event will be hosted on the eve of the London Affiliate Conference 2012.
Past winners include some of the best names in the affiliate world, such as PokerStrategy.com, Income Access, BingoPort.co.uk, Bet365, RaketheRake.com, MoneyBookers, Affiliate Club, Ladbrokes and many more. More information on the categories, criteria, nominations & judges can be found on the website.
So get nominating! If you don’t nominate yourself, you won’t necessarily be up for a vote. So really, what have you got to lose?